Current Version: 5.1.5
Requires Android: 1.5 and up
• Added initial Lithuanian translation.
Your exact battery level shown in your status bar, with lots of bonus features.
LIMITED TIME SALE — In honor of the free version passing 5,000,000 (five million!) downloads, for a very limited time, I’m offering the Pro version for just 99 cents (US$0.99). If you’ve been on the fence, this is a great time to grab it. Thanks everyone for making both versions more popular than I ever expected when I published the first version over two years ago. More good things are in the works. — LIMITED TIME SALE
Battery Indicator Pro shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. Now has an alarm feature.
• Fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons
• Icon plugins
• Estimated charge / discharge time left
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• Themes for main window
• Lots of configurability; most features are optional
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I’ll help you figure out what’s wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
• Now shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Open source
A one-time purchase now gets you free installs and updates for life on all your Android devices (phones, tablets, etc.)
• It’s not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
All requested app permissions are explained on the project website.
* Please see the project website (linked to below) to contact me if you have any questions or problems — I can’t respond to comments left here. *
*** I’m surprised when I see complaints on here about things I don’t have issues filed for. If you want to let me know about a problem, or if you think I’m doing something wrong (and I really would like your feedback!) you need to open a ticket on the project page. This is the only way we can work to resolve any issues. Please give me the benefit of the doubt and give me a chance to work with you to make things right. It’s hard seeing complaints here and not being able to respond. ***
Battery Indicator Pro 5.1.5 on Google Play
Download via Email:
Battery Indicator Pro 5.1.5
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?