Current Version: 1.16
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
New: digital zoom. Use pinch gesture on the viewfinder to zoom in and out.
New: digital zoom scale. Shows wide and tele zoom 35mm equivalent focal length, and current 35mm equivalent focal length.
New: continuous flash. If a LED flash is present on the device, it is turned on indefinitely, allowing previewing the exact lighting during framing.
New: added specific support for Motorola Droid2 Global and other 2 devices.
Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips. Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
• All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
• DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
• Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
• Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
• Program and Speed-priority modes.
• Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 60 seconds*.
• JPEG as well as RAW (PNG**) image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
• EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
• Self timer for delayed shooting.
• Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
• In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
If you find a bug using the application, please, visit the web page http://www.camera.flavionet.com or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I will try to fix it as soon as possible!
* Long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camera.flavionet.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
** Lossless PNG saving is a memory intensive operation. Some devices might need to raise the memory limit for Camera FV-5 to save PNG pictures. See the FAQ here: http://www.camera.flavionet.com/faq.php#png-memory
*** Touch-to-focus available only on Motorola, HTC and Nvidia camera drivers, plus some Samsung drivers and other phones.
Camera FV-5 1.16 on Google Play
Download via Email:
Camera FV-5 1.16
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?