Requires Android:2.1 and up
Added definition to widget
Widget fixes for Android Tablets
Miscellaneous bug fixes
Improved screen widget: launch a voice search from the widget
Redesigned Android-friendly User Interface
Full landscape orientation support
Previous daily content for Word of the Day and Hot Word Blog
Trending, Popular and Nearby Searches
Take Dictionary.com’s trusted reference content wherever you go.
ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Android’s #1 reference and dictionary app delivers trusted content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com. The app also features a home screen widget, voice search, audio pronunciation, and Dictionary.com’s popular Word of the Day and Hot Word blog.
* Dictionary and Thesaurus content
* 375,000 words and definitions
* 300,000 synonyms and antonyms
* Phonetic and audio pronunciation
* Spelling suggestions
* Example sentences
* Word origin and history
* Daily content, including Word of the Day and the Hot Word blog
* Voice search (for the most accurate results, please enunciate clearly and speak slowly)
* Home screen widget
* Full landscape orientation support
* Favorite words list
* Trending, popular and nearby searches.
* Share words with Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS
Download Dictionary.com Ad-Free v3.0.1 apk
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?