Requires Android:2.2 and up
- – Always see forum for full change log –
- Fix for issues setting up new accounts
- Fix for Exchange missing from account type options during account setup
- Fix for FC when using manual refresh while in combined inbox
Enhanced Email is a fully featured but lightweight fast E-Mail client offering support for multiple Exchange/POP/IMAP accounts all in one single app. It integrates with your existing native Contacts & Calendar apps rather than tacking on bloatware.
Enhanced Email is HALF the price of the competition! You’ll quickly see this is the e-mail application that can replace ALL others on your phone. Enhanced Email is quickly becoming the app for blackberry users moving to Android or corporate users wanting a faster email solution. Not convinced? Read the reviews!
** Attention **
* Please see my support forum to obtain a trial copy!
* If you are a business looking for volume licensing please contact me directly by using the “Send email” button here in the market page
* Calendar + Contact syncing is only supported for “Exchange” accounts. It is impossible to sync those over IMAP/POP3 as those protocols are e-mail only
* Follow Enhanced Email on Google+ to get the latest updates and to talk to me directly whenever you want (https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108146741302698907415/)
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 SP1 (Activesync only, not Exchange WebServices)
* Zimbra Collaboration Server
* Novell Groupwise Server (Activesync must be running)
* IceWarp Server
* Just about every POP/IMAP server you can think of
* Android 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5
* Android 3.0/3.0.1/3.1/3.2
* Android 4.0 (no calendar sync yet. just email right now)
Other Android apps we have support for:
* Executive Assistant (Be sure and check this app out)
Key features included:
* Full E-Mail search including message text!
* Set any custom font you want on all outgoing messages
* Sort your mail by: Date received, Sender, Subject, Unread messages, messages containing attachments, or by starred/flagged messages
* Request read receipt from handset (Exchange)
* Change device type sent to mail server to: android, iphone, pocket pc, windows mobile (Exchange)
* Pinch to zoom when viewing a message
* Disable syncing of deletes from phone to server (Exchange)
* Growing support for many 3rd party apps that offers an amazing integration with apps/widgets you already love to use!
* Combined Inbox view aggregates mail for all mailboxes into a single location!
* Full HTML inbound/outbound
* PUSH for Mail/Contacts/Calendar –> Exchange only <–
* Ability to sync “ALL” E-mail option (Exchange)
* Unread E-Mail widget
* Allow client certificate selection (Exchange)
* Save any attachment to sdcard
* Use volume controls to increase/decrease font size when viewing a message
* “Select All” messages menu option in mailbox menu
* Ability to hide/unhide folders from view (Exchange)
* Ability to toggle sync for individual folders/sub-folders (Exchange)
* Lots of customizable account options
* Customizable account colors for each account
* Add ability to move single and multiple messages (Exchange/IMAP)
* Shortcut keys to make life easier for people switching from BB
* Ability to select/copy text!
* “Empty Trash” option makes emptying your trash folder 100 times easier/faster
* If you have ANY problem whatsoever please CONTACT me and I will work with you to fix the issue. Do not hesitate to contact me. Use my support forum. Leave a post. Do not comment that you can not reach me due to no contact method. I’m telling you to use the support forum. I can’t respond to thousands of emails a day. It’s impossible, hence why I have a support forum.
If you love the app PLEASE take the time to rate it accordingly and drop me a comment. Thanks everyone!
Visit the forum at http://quantumsolutions.us/
SEO: Email, E-Mail, exchange, sync, activesync, corporate, mail, pop, imap
Enhanced Email 1.30.3 on Google Play
Download via Email:
Enhanced Email 1.30.3
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?