Requirements: Android 1.6 and up
Overview:GNotes is a notepad can synchronize with GMail.
GNotes is a notepad/notebook design in mind for easy note-taking. What it do is to help you taking notes easily on mobile phone and sync all of your notes with Google/GMail. You can add notes via GMail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your GMail, and add the label “Notes” to the mail.
And the mail will sync to you device next time you open GNotes.
You can easy access your notes online, and you’ll never loss it!
About the permissions:
- Wifi state and network state for sync
- Hardware controls for control vibrator of the reminder and record audio
- System tools for receive reminder when phone reboot
With GNotes you can easily:
- synchronize notes with your GMail
- organize notes with notebook/folder * Notebook/folder can’t sync with Gmail*
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders
- take checklist/plain text notes
- take photo notes
- take record voice and audio notes
- take handwriting notes
- take other kind of file type notes
- add single note widget on home screen
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock your notes data with pattern pin
To sync with your GMail, you need to set your GMail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to GMail under the label ‘Notes’.
Manual sync option
Move deleted notes to trash in Gmail
Make notebook name Case-sensitive
Download GNotes v0.3.5 apk Download via Google Play:
GNotes – Sync with Gmail 0.3.5 on Google Play
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?