Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
This is something like a beta version of v2.1.
Folder is partially implemented.
rollback on icon processing
‘Exit Launcher’ menu disabled for some memory issues
Improved performance and layouts on high resolution device
Icon backup is now supported, but i made it roughly so use it with care. Avoid using it when usb connected, downloading an app, updating apps.
iPhone style home screen launcher
This is an iPhone style home screen launcher. The launcher makes your phone work just like a real iPhone.
- Smooth scrolling
- Icons have rounded corners and gloss effects.
- Long touch icons to move them around and position them as you like.
- Easily uninstall apps from your home screen.
- Press the back button to exit edit mode.
- Press the back button again to move to the first page. (normal android applications are not allowed to process the Home key)
- Spotlight search
Folder is not yet completely implemented. Once you create an folder, you can open it and launch an app in the folder but you cannot create or modify folders in an iPhone manner. You have to do it through the ‘Manage folders’ menu inside the iLauncher icon.
- grouping icons will be fully supported
- task manager
- provide lock screen
iLauncher 126.96.36.199 on Google Play
Download via Email:
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?