Current Version: 1.29
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Fixed freeze while shooting in Reduced Noise mode with the histogram option on (last update wasn’t a complete fix)
Capture photos like a pro with ProCapture.
ProCapture adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced shooting modes supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, WideShot and Panorama.
Please note that this app is not for video capture.
- Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on phone memory).
- WideShot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them in order to reduce noise in the photo by about 30%.
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
- Simple UI with easy access to all features.
- On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
- Save to internal or external storage (please email us if external storage is not supported on your phone).
Please email us in case you encounter any problem.
ProCapture 1.29 on Google Play
Download via Email: