Current Version: 1.38.1
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
On-screen menu button on upper-right of the screen instead of hardware menu button
Licensing check bug fixes
Capture photos and panoramas like a pro with the ProCapture camera app.
Free version available with limited output resolution
TRY IT FIRST!
ProCapture adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced camera shooting modes supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, WideShot and Panorama.
Please note that this camera app is not for video capture.
- Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
- WideShot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
- Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
- On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
- Save to internal or external storage (please email us if external storage is not supported on your phone).
Please email us in case you encounter any problem.
ProCapture 1.38.1 on Google Play
Download via Email:
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?