Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
fixing obvious issues and improving user interface for ICS (Android 4.0)
flashlight fix for Android 4.0
Japanese translation (thanks Sunatomo Masuda)
This app lets you quickly adjust most important Android settings with just few taps.
Launch the app by long-pressing a search button or through a shortcut in status bar. Missing a setting? Press Menu -> Customize and add settings you need.
Do you want more options and full ICS support? Check out Quicker: http://goo.gl/RD5bX
- LED flashlight might not work on some phones
- GPS (since Android 2.3) and Mobile Data (since Android 2.3.3) are only shortcuts
- Switched off 3G and 4G connections can automatically reopen after reboot or going back form airplane mode.
- Mobile Data (APN) switch might not work (or may even break your Internet settings) while working with APN of some mobile network operators. Use it on your own risk. Not supported since Android 4.0 due to security restriction.
- 4G is for HTC phones only.
- Status bar shortcuts stay there if QS installed in PHONE memory only.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot is not supported in ICS due to changes in Android. Check out Quicker Free if you need this option.
Quick Settings 126.96.36.199 on Google Play
Download Quick Settings 188.8.131.52