Current Version: 2
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
High voltage racing car learning fun!
Get 3D driving view both inside & outside!
Race-n-Chase, is 3D car racing game in a beautiful and unique race track!
The game features rain or shine mode with six different camera views and your choice of car colors. Race along with other artificial intelligence (AI) cars for the desired number of laps.
Choose from three different game modes: Race-n-Chase with AI cars, Countdown, and Timer mode with custom choice of Steering, Stick, or Motion control for wheel and throttle. You can optionally turn off engine (SFX) or music sound.
Chill out your racing experience with an option to turn on rain shower and lights. Watch the racing track and AI opponents in Picture-in-Picture (PIP) 2D map window along with continuous feed of back camera view mirror.
Be a smart driver, don’t hit your opponent or you may get some scratches and fire sparks on your baby. Enjoy the rally action packed ride!
Please read this important disclaimer note: Due to high 3D graphics rendering, this gaming app requires latest dual core android devices like new amazon kindle fire tablet, Motorolo photon 4g, Samsung Galaxy tablet etc with latest android 2.3 +. Also certain options and features depends on device model & OS and features.
* Play a racing game with 3D graphics of a beautiful racing track & cars
* Challenge the AI opponents
* Drizzling rain or shine mode
* Turn into night racing with lights on.
* Collision fire sparks
* Custom choice of Steering, Stick, or Motion control for wheel and throttle
* Picture-in-Picture(PIP) 2D overview track map
* Continuous car back view camera mirror
* Choose from 3 fun game modes – Lap Race & Chase, Countdown & Timer
* Toggle between 6 camera views including front facing car view (Inside, Outside & Sky views)
* Choose your race car color
* Unique and absorbing music track plus SFX/sound controls
Code: pLx7b0HaDownload via Google Play:
Race n Chase – 3D Car Racing 2 on Google Play
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?