Current Version: 5.7.0
Requires Android: 1.5 and up
✔ Added Terminal feature.
✔ Fixed a webcam bug on some Motorola devices with Android 2.3.1-.
Remote manage & control your phone in browser, desktop SMS, webcam, file sync…
Remote Web Desktop enable you remotely manage & control your Android device from the computer web browser over any WiFi/4G/3G/2G/USB connection.
# Why Remote Web Desktop
1. Comfortable: use your phone with the comfortable keyboard and mouse.
2. Wireless: fully support all WiFi/4G/3G/2G connections with embedded network bridger, even your mobile carrier doesn’t provide a public IP for you.
3. Pure web: don’t need install any client on your computer side.
4. USB support: provide usb connection tools for MAC/Linux/Windows.
5. Full featured: most common features were finished, many new features are coming soon.
# Why Upgrade to Full Version
1. No Ads.
2. Secure HTTP enabled, provide 1024 bits RSA encryption.
3. No file upload limits (larger size, high speed and multiple drop&down).
4. Enhanced contact features (group message, add new contact).
5. Full screen Gallery Viewer.
6. Support us to develop more new features.
* Desktop SMS: send, read and manage SMS Text messages from computer browser. Support long SMS, group messages and fake SMS.
* File Explorer: full screen gallery viewer, manage files on SD card, transfer files/folders between phone and computer. Support multiple upload by drag-and-drop (for HTML 5 browser), Media Player, TextEditor, etc.
* FTP Server: sync files and folders between phone and computer quickly, manage SD card files in Windows File Explorer, browser or FTP client.
* WiFi Keyboard: type on your phone using your computer’s keyboard.
* Webcam (2.0+): turns your phone into a wireless camera, view your camera with web browser. Support both front face camera and back camera.
* Contact Manager (2.0+): contacts manage, group your contacts.
* Remote Call: Make a call from computer side,
* Shared Clipboard: share clipboard text between PC and phone.
* Wallpaper Utils: set phone wallpaper by upload a picture or online picture.
* APK Web Installer: backup apps to SD card, and install APK through the File Explorer.
* Personal Web Server: serve your personal web pages on your phone.
* Logcat: view android logs in web desktop.
* SSL HTTP: provide 1024 bits RSA encrypt.
* Network Bridge: support all internet connections (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), even you don’t have a public IP, you still can access your phone at any place.
# Features for Rooted Phone
* Remote Control: remotely control your Android phone within your computer. Including mouse & keyboard emulation.
* Screen Capture: take the screen shot and view it in web browser, easier than do it on phone side.
# Online Guide
# About Permissions
It requires many permissions just because those features requie them, we don’t install any spy code in any our apps. I didn’t obfuscate my codes, and many users are Android developers too. So if it exists any illegal codes, it will be found quickly.
Remote Web Desktop Full 5.7.0 on Google Play
Download via Email:
Remote Web Desktop Full 5.7.0
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?