Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Category: Music & Audio
“pocket” calibration tool improvements
Please update your review in the market if you like this version better
Intuitive music player, using fun, useful and innovative controls.
Using exclusive algorythms, this app allow you (mainly) to skip songs without using your fingers nor the screen, depending on the situation.
5 easy-to-access modes are available :
- Fly over : Pass your hand in front of your device (5cm max) to play/skip current song. Hold it 0.5s to pause. The proximity sensor we use is generally located around the device front speaker.
- Pocket : Lock the device, put in your pocket, slap it to skip current track.
- Hammer : Put the device on a surface like a table, hit the table to skip current song. WARNING: using the device loudspeaker can produce enough vibration to fire the action !
- Sensors disabled : Sensors are disabled, you can only use buttons to control the player.
- Custom : In case you feel the need to use different sensor settings. Set wich sensors you want to enable, set sensitivty and your own action for each sensor events !
Please join the facebook page to ask questions, report bugs and request features ! (you can also use button in app context menu)
**** KNOWN PROBLEMS BY DEVICE ****
– all devices –
when using a screen protector, you loose some proximity sensitivity, so you may want to adjust it to free the sensor
**** READ ME ****
this app is in heavy development, with lots of updates. If you find a bug, please report it (using mail, FB page, auto report…) and wait 24h before posting a bad comment. We work hard on every little bug, we usually just need a few hours to fix…
thanks, and enjoy =)
Sensor music player 1.432 on Google Play
Download Sensor music player 1.432