Current Version: 1.2.3
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Generally, this update brings bug fixes and stability improvements. Only app2sd support and desktop shortcuts have been added.
Full changelog available in the settings.
Solid Explorer brings to you a new file browsing experience. This is the most attractive, eye catching and intuitive file manager for the Android.
The application is still in development state and may be UNSTABLE so please treat it with understanding.
It is really recommended to send crash reports with detailed information about the problem. This will help me to solve eventual issues faster.
1. Two independent panels for browsing
2. Drag and Drop inside and between panels
3. FTP, SFTP and SMB/CIFS clients
4. File sharing via FTP
5. Support for ZIP, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and RAR archives
6. Creating ZIP and TAR archives
7. Dropbox and Box support
9. Root access
10. Indexed search, also available from the system (that means that you can search for files from the Google Search widget/app)
11. Detailed file and directory information
You can learn about planned features in the ‘About’ section.
Tags: file, manager, explorer, ftp, smb, sftp, cloud, zip
Solid Explorer Beta 1.2.3 on Google Play
Download Solid Explorer Beta 1.2.3
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?