Current Version: 2.0.1
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
Category: Arcade & Action
The shop is fixed
Many small crashes fixed as well
Spaceships with characteristics
Free pills for completing levels (the shop is back)
New Spaceship: Ovoid
Reviewed Vents world
On Screen Controls (Gametel and XPeria Play compatible)
Fixes on many devices & Tablet support
Cats on Flying Saucers?! That’s it!
Enjoy an innovative gameplay that combines a lander with a platform game with high quality graphics.
PLEASE NOTE: We had technical problems with the shop and it requires updating the app to be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dodge walls, avoid lasers, pilot through narrow passages, catch the floating mice and more. And you can share your achievements with ScoreLoop.
In the year 3122, man has conquered space and has taken his favorite pets with him: Cats.
Did you know which are the favorite toys of cats on space? Flying saucers! Even better, chasing mice while flying around! They are the only ones that can go into the narrow spaces and capture the SpaceRats, an evolved species that keeps annoying the crew of the spaceships.
Exactly, it may not be easy, but cats are provided with expert training on the SpaceCat facility. Every kitty deserves a chance to pilot a spaceship.
Do you have what it takes to drive your Spaceship along the SpaceCat training deck?
== Highly Customizable ==
Personalize your cat, there are more than ten cats to choose from, just go and see how cute they are. Look for the cat that fulfills your needs!
There are also several spaceship models -with special characteristics- and a lot of themes. Whatever your preferences are, there is an option for that.
You can unlock these extra items using Pills, our virtual currency, and yes, you will ear some just for playing.
== Something more ==
* Feels like is not a real lander? Try the realistic control.
* To enable XPeria Play / Gametel support you need to select on-screen controls.
* We recommend a minimum hardware of Motorola Droid, Nexus One, Galaxy S or HTC Desire.
* For low end devices, touching the screen can slow down the gameplay, alternatively you can use the menu button to thrust.
* The search button makes a screenshot of the game (in /sdcard/spacecat), just in case you want to show how cute your cat is with his spaceship. I know, you have never figured this out.
* 3D engine: jPCT-AE
* Sound effects from The Freesound Project (http://www.freesound.org/)
Because the world will be a better place with more cats in flying saucers.
SpaceCat (3D) 2.0.1 on Google Play
Download SpaceCat (3D) 2.0.1
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?