Current Version: 3.1
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Quality of Service module: Check your network connectivity as well as the availability of data services.
Revised User Interface with tab bar at bottom.
Portugese language support – Muito Divertido!
Data traffic monitor with integrated speed test and task manager.
The RadioOpt Traffic Monitor measures data traffic consumed by your wifi and cellular interface.
Download and upload throughput as well as ping durations can be measured via an integrated speed test.
An integrated QoS (Quality of Service) module shows the connectivity as well as availability of data services.
The task manager displays running processes which can further be stopped upon request.
You may want to add the traffic monitor widget to your home screen. You can choose between a 4×1 and a 1×1 widget.
Data traffic counter
- Data traffic counter for wireless and mobile access, separated by up-and download.
- Tethering traffic, when device is used as mobile hotspot
- Traffic statistics per application
- Traffic statistics for current and last day as well as current and last month
- Configurable start day of monthly measurement period
- Measure speed and delay of your wireless connection
- History with your geo-located speed tests
- Check currently running apps incl. memory usage
- Kill memory / traffic hungry apps
Quality of Service
- Check your network availability as well as the availability of data services
- Daily and monthly statistics
Furthermore, the app shows the following information (accessible via the options menu in the data traffic view):
- Battery status (level, voltage, temperature)
- Mobile network and cell information
The application is AD FREE. Please give us a COMMENT and RATE.
Tags: traffic monitor, network monitor, network counter, task manager, task killer, data traffic, data volume, traffic management, monthly data alarm, data manager, speedtest, speed test, data rate, data throughput, battery information, application data, application traffic, Quality of Service, QoS
Traffic Monitor 3.1 on Google Play
Download Traffic Monitor 3.1
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?