Current Version: 2012.03.17
Requires Android: 1.5 and up
Bugs fixed in this release:
• Can’t save to default camera folder on external SD card on Samsung Galaxy S
• The controls in the “Adjust” screen are too coarse
• Viewfinder and pictures taken on some LG phones are stretched
• Vignette doesn’t auto-rotate by default
• Multiple-exposure shooting modes don’t work on Motorola Droid Pro
Vignette: Add film and camera effects to your photos.
(If you already purchased Vignette and you’re wondering why we’ve re-published it as a new app, please go to goo.gl/rdmuy for an explanation).
Add film and camera effects to your photos.
• 84 effects & 59 frames
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Polaroid/instant camera styles
• Cross-process, tilt-shift, photobooth, double exposure and more.
• Flash (on most devices)
• Front-facing camera support (on most devices)
• Self-timer and time-lapse
• Digital zoom
• Simple remote shutter with Sony Ericsson LiveView
If you have problems, please check our web page for help, bug fixes and contact details. If you just leave a comment in the market, we can’t work with you to find a fix.
http://sites.google.com/site/neilandtheresa/Vignette/FAQ (or use the “Visit the developer’s web page” button below).
Vignette 2012.03.17 on Google Play
Download via Email: