Current Version: 2012.04.17.3
Requires Android: 1.5 and up
Fixed: Orientation problems when launching from the lock screen.
Fixed: Not working on Huawei Ascend 2.
Fixed: Stretched viewfinder on some Samsung Galaxy Notes.
Fixed: Vignette requires space on the external SD card even when there is plenty in internal storage.
Fixed: Can’t share “strip”, “grid” or “double” pictures from the preview screen.
New: “Holo” theme in Android 4.0.
Fixed: Blank viewfinder on some Rogers and AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II.
Fixed: Import problems.
Use 76 customisable photo effects and 57 frames in any combination, to create retro/vintage styles, LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles, Polaroid/instant camera styles and much more.
Plus cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift, photo-booth, double-exposure effects and more.
Vignette is also a full-featured camera application:
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effects (paid version only)
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
• Remote shutter with Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your phone until you choose to share them.
Vignette 2012.04.17.3 on Google Play
Download via Email:
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?