Current Version: 5.75
Requires Android: 1.5 and up
Improved downloading speed to show multiple cities
Fixed crashing bugs
World Weather Clock Widget with GPS and maps (and status bar)
Weather and Clock application
Check weather forecasts, current conditions, time and date for any location in the world. You can even check five days detailed forecasts.
Moreover, you can check the current weather and the rain fall probability in the status bar.
(New!) You can check the rain radar, satellite view and map for your location.
(Please feel free to send any request or question by e-mail. We are always happy to hear them in order to improve our application.)
* If the application is not found in the list of widgets, please check whether it has been moved to the SD card, then move it back to the internal storage.
* The reconfiguration of the widget is explained at the bottom.
* Ver5.54 has a critical bug to remove all widgets from the home screen. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience.
- Improved downloading speed to show multiple cities
- Fixed crashing bugs
- Show weather forecast of major cities in maps page of widgets
- Several bug fixes
- Improved GPS
- Fixed force closing bugs
- Improved the battery usage
- Fixed force closing bugs
- Added new fonts (now available for 4×1 4×2, but will be extended to the other widget size as well)
- Improved the weater database (Some requires you to delete a widget and recreate. sorry for the inconvenience)
- Added “wood pattern” in the background list (please refer to the screen shots)
- improved the stability and the battery usage
- Fixed a bug of manual update
- Fixed several bugs
- Added 4×2 size
- Added high-resolution icons
- Added weather map
- Fixed Force crashing bugs
- Added the functionality to customize the text color
- Added the list of weather clock widgets which can be launched by the application icon
- All tutorials in French are now ready
- Map view now available
– Rain radar, satellite view and maps
- Added locations around pacific ocean
- Added a function to report bugs
- Add an option to show Today’s weather forecasts instead of the current conditions
- Added 4×1 widget (Please see screen shots)
- Added translations (20+ languages)
- Added refresh rate settings
- Added time adjustment settings(±1)
- Added background selection.
- Show month days in the list.
- Improved UI & UX.
- Improved performance.
* GPS-based forecast (including wind, humidity and rain probability).
* You can check the rain probability and weather forecasts all over the world (more than 197 countries).
* Show the forecast in the status bar.
* 3 icon styles and 4 backgrounds.
* Weekly weather forecasts.
* Compact display mode for incompatible devices.
* Show the day, day of the week and year in the widget.
* Settings for refresh rate and time adjustment.
* Translations for more than 20 languages.
* GPS location and forecast information are updated every hour. If you want to update them manually, please tap the “Update now” button.
* If there are some errors, please reinstall the application and then reboot the device.
* If the time zone displayed is incorrect, please let us know by e-mail.
* Rain radar is cached for 1 hour.
How to reconfigure the widget:
1. Tap a widget to open the weekly forecasts page
2. Click the menu button of the device or tap the blue “Update now” button on the left of the page
3. Tap the “Settings” button
(world, weather, forecast, clock, date, rain, humidity, wind)
English name: World Weather Clock Widget
Old name: World Forecast Clock Widget
Author: satok, Symrop
Since: 10 Jul 2009
World Weather Clock Widget 5.75 on Google Play
Download World Weather Clock Widget 5.75
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?