Current Version: 0.9c
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
Based on XPERIA™ Home 2.2.A.0.14 from Sony XPERIA S
Optimized for non-XPERIA devices.
Don’t install on XPERIA devices, especially if you have stock ROM!!!
All APKs are signed with a non-Sony Ericsson key!
All possible screen resolutions are supported since rev.9
Gingerbread or ICS
1. Remove / uninstall all apps that use the shared user com.sonyericsson.home (older/different versions of: XPERIA Home and various XPERIA widgets).
2. If you have not already installed revision 3 or earlier of this package proceed to step 7, else proceed to step 3.
3. Download the XPERIA S update.zip uninstaller package in order to remove your old installation.
4. Reboot into ClockWorkMod recovery and make a backup (optional).
5. Flash the uninstaller package.
7. If you want to install an updated version of a certain APK, first uninstall the old version from Settings->Apps.
8. Download the Home.apk suitable for your screen resolution and install as normal APK.
9. Download the widget APK(s) you want to install and install as normal APK(s).
- Corrected the alignment of titles of folders in the dock bar
Both variants work for qHD and HD devices (does not matter which file you choose).
The screenshots are from a WVGA (800×480) device.
All credits to ra3al
XPERIA S Home (Rev.9c):
XPERIA S Widgets:
OnOffTools * Push to /system/app to fix GPS FC
WidgetPicker – Required by ClockWidgets, OnOffTools and WeatherWidget
Uninstall old XPERIA S Home update.zip:
XPERIA S Home Launcher 0.9c [non-XPERIA phones] on Google Play
Download XPERIA S Home Launcher 0.9c [non-XPERIA phones]
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?